Does this sound like you?
- You are a busy mom with barely enough time to get everything done in a day.
- Your health and well-being have taken a back seat while you are busy taking care of everyone else.
- You want the accountability and support to help you stay on track.
I know how it easy it is to put everyone else's needs ahead of yours but it is time to change that! My Back 2 Basics program is designed to get you back on track or get you started on your healthy living journey. Through this program, I will teach you everything you need to know about nutrition and healthy eating enabling you to make healthier choices each and every day. I will provide you with a workout plan that is designed to get you results without sacrificing your time.
The next round of this all NEW online program will begin on Monday, May 22nd!
During our 6 weeks together you will:
- Learn what foods to eat to nourish your body and feel your best
- Learn how to eat for your individual activity level
- Build lean muscle through effective workouts
- Get stronger and leaner
- Improve your self-confidence
You will receive:
- A six-week online workout program with linked video demonstrations
- A grocery list of suggested items
- A recipe guide containing delicious family friendly recipes
- Access to a private Facebook group for accountability and support
- Daily accountability and weekly nutrition training sessions
- Unlimited support from me to guide you along the way
If you are ready to commit to this program and yourself, register below! Your satisfaction is my guarantee or your money back.*
If you want to look and feel your best so you can give your family, friends and community your best, you’ve got to focus on your own health and wellness. I know that can be intimidating, hard and overwhelming. But I promise you, that it will be worth it! My mission is to help you lead a more confident and productive life through a combination of exercise and healthful eating habits. I have a passion for helping women become the best version of themselves.
*Money back guarantee available after good-faith effort for 6 full weeks of participation in Facebook group.
Frequently Asked Questions
What equipment will I need?
- A pair of dumbells, either 5lb, 8lb, or 10lbs depending on your fitness level; resistance bands could be used in place of dumbells.
- A treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical, or access to an outdoor space for cardio.
Will I be required to follow a strict meal plan?
- NO! This program is about providing you with the tools you need to make healthy choices that fit in with your lifestyle and allow you to enjoy life and all the special moments without stressing about your food.
How hard are the workouts?
- The workouts are designed to be completed by everyone, no matter where they are in their fitness journey. If you can not complete an exercise due to injury or other physical limitation, alternative exercises or modifications will be provided.
Will I have support?
- YES! I will be with you every step of the way! Not only will you have support from me but you will have the support of other ladies in the program via our private Facebook group.